Interest Rate

My husband and I went to look at a car and it was one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husbands credit isn't perfect but we were prepared to put down payment of 1000 down.

But they offered no money down then said we can pay it later. The car we looked at was ok but that was the only car that they wanted us to look at???? Warning sign #1!! My husband kept going with it but I knew something wasn't right!

So we were negotiating the monthly note and they said it was 560 for a 2011 LOL!!!! Yea right ! I got them down to 400 which was still high. Then they were not going to offer a warranty so I made him throw that in.

We were there for 6hours waiting and going back n fourth!!!! So he said ok your down payment is 2000 and you have to pay 289 every week and in 4 weeks you have to pay the car note as well till the deposit is paid. I walked out and told my husband lets go!!!! I sat in the car and my husband stayed because they pulled him into another deal that wasn't that much different.

WTF! That is were we should have left!!!! So my husband signs papers and they threw in a free gps system to butter him up. They told us to come back the next day to get the car detailed.

It was so dirty and stains were all over the seats! He assured us that they would make it look like new. So my husband signs the papers. We leave and the next day we notice that the breaks are making a loud noise.

WTF!!! So we take it to get it detailed and I'm in the car waiting for them to come get it because my husband went in to tell them about the new situation. The sales guy told him I didn't tell you to come today. You have to make an appointment.

My husband was furious!! So now they treat us like *** and are lying!! They start arguing and we end up leaving with nothing handled! They tell us to come back the next day and now we jus want to give the *** back!!!

The car is not drivable at all!!!!! We went to drop it off and the mechanic said you don't have an appointment ...WTF!!! By this time we are over it! He ended up taking the car anyway but this lets us know what we have to deal with in the future!!!!

He said the guy that details the cars if off!!! We are going to give the car back!!!! Always listen to your wife or husband!

If something doesn't feel right don't do it!!!!!!This place needs to be shut down!!!!

Review about: Kia Of Bedford Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Getting ripped off.

Had an Experience with Kia of Bedford?

Comments